In this review of “Ripeti con me!”, I’ll explain how this Italian language course works and why it works so well.
If you sing Italian songs, you probably want to learn the Italian language.
I’m not talking about pronouncing correctly alone (which is important, sure), but also being able to use the language, at least at an intermediate level.
For this reason, I recommend an Italian language course with a focus on speaking called “Ripeti con me!“.What is “Ripeti con me”?
Ripeti Con Me is an Italian language course that teaches the language intuitively and requires you to speak throughout the lessons. It’ll definitely improve your speaking rhythm and understanding of Italian.
The idea behind this course is that you’ll improve your Italian by speaking lots of sentences.
Sentences come up again at varying intervals. But you’re not simply parroting the sentences. As you go through the course, small changes are made to the sentences, moving different components in and out.
In this way, you’re learning new words and how sentences are formed. Grammar isn’t explicitly taught but you’ll begin to pick up the various grammar points on your own.Pros and cons
In my opinion, these are the features of Ripeti Con Me that make it unique:
- The speaker’s pronunciation very clear
- The speech is fast enough to feel natural but slow enough to repeat the sentences in the given time
- The vocabulary introduced is generally practical and useful in daily life or travel
- There’s enough variety not to be boring
- It comes with a booklet with the sentence script
- It’s easy to use
On the other side, the very method of Ripeti Con Me could make it look less than ideal to some learners used to more conventional methods.
- There’s not guidance like grammar notes, so you’re left alone to figure out the grammar underlying the sentences, which can scare off total beginners
- There’s no visual material except for the sentence script
However, I still believe that total beginners can take it without being either overwhelmed or bored, provided that they’re motivated enough and stick to their daily practice.Try Ripeti Con Me today!
After this review of Ripeti Con Me, if you’re serious about singing Italian songs or speaking Italian in general, I strongly recommend using it.
Take a lesson today. In a few days, you’ll start thinking directly in Italian. Your singing and speaking skills will improve and your audience will be impressed.
Download Ripeti Con Me now!