Online Italian lessons for effective communication Lyrics
These are the lyrics of Online Italian lessons for effective communication.
Do you need individual guidance on Italian pronunciation, grammar, and conversation? Take online Italian lessons on Skype!
A Polyglot as a Teacher
If you’re struggling to learn a foreign language, trust the advice of a polyglot language teacher and translator.
I was raised speaking only Italian, and now I speak nine foreign languages, mostly at an advanced level, several of which I learned without going abroad, some in only a few months. I achieved this as an adult by speaking with people, not in class or with books, using original techniques and free or affordable learning resources.
I’ve taught Italian to adults in language schools and universities. I work as an independent translator from Japanese, Korean and Chinese into Italian. I’ve written a book and lectured in polyglot clubs about my method.
I have developed my own Italian audio course “Ripeti con me!” Based on spaced repetition, this course is for total beginners to intermediate learners who want to practice speaking.
My online Italian Lessons & Teaching Style
My online Italian lessons are designed to:
– Practice all the skills needed for communication
– Learn words through gestures, and grammar by examples
– Gradually shift from textbook to real-life material
– Follow a plan to master grammar
– Memorize by spaced repetition
– Keep topics relevant to you
– Keep motivation
Apart from regular language classes, if you’re serious about learning Italian or any other language, I recommend that you invest in my language coaching course “Fluent. Simple.”
Lesson Cancellation Policy
- You may reschedule or cancel on the booking platform up to 24 hours before the lesson.
- I’ll make up for any time lost because of me by granting extra time, or a partial or full refund.
- If you’re late more than 10 minutes, that counts as a no-show.
- Any time lesson lost because of you arriving late, equipment not working etc. is lost. The lesson ends as scheduled.
- A 60-minute lesson lasts 60 minutes or less, not more.
How to Book a Lesson
- Fix an appointment from the form below. Select the type of lesson that you want to take, date, and time. In the notes, tell me about your level and goals.
- Proceed to checkout. The lessons may be purchased individually or in a discounted package. In the case of a package, you may book the first lesson now and leave the others unscheduled.
- Be on Skype at the scheduled time.
Online Italian lessons for effective communication Pronunciation
To learn the pronunciation of Online Italian lessons for effective communication, download the audio guide.